Happy Hearts Child Care Centre and Kindergarten
About our Company
At Happy Hearts, we put our children first. We have created a safe, inspiring and nurturing environment that lets your child begin their journey of self-discovery. We help them build their confidence, self awareness and emotional intelligence.
We care for children from 6 weeks to Kindergarten. We are a growing family business that takes pride in our Centres and offering the best to our families. With new Centres opening we are always on the hunt for passionate, knowledgeable Educators to join our team.
About the Centre
We are a large 10 room Centre with outstanding design features and engaging environments in which to learn alongside children as well as spaces to relax, recharge and research, you will love being part of this spectacular environment. We pride ourselves on engaging resources and amazing set ups of the play spaces.
We are looking for a highly motivated and inspiring Assistant Educator. The successful applicant should be committed to engaging with children and families in a variety of ways to facilitate their individual learning styles and show a commitment to continuing their own ongoing research and professional growth. If you think you want to be part of a team of enthusiastic Educators then look no further!
This role will have some non contact time as well as some time on the floor.
Relationships keep our hearts happy!
Developing positive relationships within our centre community, local community and global community is at the centre of all we do at Happy Hearts. We care for our team and value your contributions. Being part of our team means you will have access to Professional and Personal Development as well as our unique Wellbeing Program.
At Happy Hearts, we value our Educators wellbeing and have created an initiative to support this. All of our Educators have access to our Wellbeing Program which offers the following;
- All uniforms paid for including a NAIDOC shirt.
- Child Protection, First Aid and CPR all paid for
- Monthly budget for Educators wellbeing
- Staff Discounts
Required Qualifications & Desired Skills
- A Growth Mindset,
- A love of learning,
- Ability in developing and maintaining positive relationships with children families and colleagues,
- Suitable qualifications for the role,
- Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards and the QKLG,
- Current Working With Children’s Check – Blue Card,
- Knowledge of relevant legislative policies, standards and requirements.
Our values guide our practice and we use these to build a positive and heart centred team culture.
- HOLISTIC: We believe in a holistic approach to learning for children and adults. Everyone is unique and their skills, interests and abilities are honoured here at Happy Hearts.
- ENVIORNMENT: We acknowledge and understand the importance of the environment for all who engage in our program. The environment we create is safe, homely, flexible, natural, inviting and is a third teacher within our program.
- AUTHENTICITY: “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than you.” – Dr Seuss. We value and respect the individuality of each other, our children and families. At Happy Hearts, everyone has a voice, we lead with kindness and everyone belongs.
- RELATIONSHIPS: From the moment we are born, human beings form relationships with others. We understand the basic human need to connect with others and build positive, healthy, respectful relationships with each other, our children and families.
- TEAM WORK: Respecting and honouring each other as we strive towards a common vision of high-quality early learning is what we do. We are not a team because we work together, we are a team because we respect, trust and care for each other.
- SUPPORT: We understand that we are only as strong as the support that surrounds us and therefore value our Happy Hearts team members, our Owners and our wider support networks. We continually strive for excellence and have the support we need to achieve this.
If you believe you are the right person to join our Happy Hearts community please fill out the form including your resume and covering letter.
We can’t wait to meet you.